Me

Me
At the computer

Monday, January 26, 2015

Chaotic Quilter Blog

Ok, my daughter has been doing a challenge to blog everyday for a week. I suddenly realized that I have not even looked at my blog site for years. I decided to see if I even could remember how to access the site and write and post a blog. So, here goes.

My husband and I along with another couple are planning a trip through Canada and into Alaska for this coming summer. It should be the adventure of a life time so I would like to document it with a blog. Now, I know I will not be able to post my blogs daily during this trip but I am determined to at least blog daily, add photos and post wherever and whenever I can.

This particular blog site was for documenting my quilting adventures of which there have been many but I have not been good about blogging about them. Should I construct a new site for the Canada/Alaska adventure? I am sure I will have a few quilting adventures during this trip but quilting will not be the focus of the trip. Should I post pre-trip research? Should I post travel ideas?

These are a few of the questions I am mulling about.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you need to construct a new site. You can create "Labels" for posts related to specific topics. If you take the time to label your posts, then you can create "Pages" that will specifically pull those topics - think tabs on a website. I did this on my mine with my old Photo-A-Day posts. Blogger has some good help forums that can teach you how to set these up. Or you can give me admin rights and I can attempt to do it for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and yes, I think it would be cool to post pre-trip research and travel ideas.

    ReplyDelete